Dec. 1, 2020, is “Giving Tuesday” across the country and we ask for your support as we continue our Gospel Life and Ministry to the St. Bonaventure community and the world.
On this Giving Tuesday, we are excited to premiere the video below featuring our four brothers as they reflect on life at the Mountain over this past year, looking for the silver lining amidst challenging times. Please consider supporting our mission, Fr. Dan Riley and this way of life and ministry that has transformed so many for more than 35 years.
This year we are especially grateful to a number of St. Bonaventure University alumni who have offered the following matching challenges, including:
- Any donor giving $1,000 or more for the first time will be matched, up to $25,000
- 90’s/2000’s SBU Alumni Challenge – a few opportunities to have your gifts matched, including:
- Those who increase their gift from last year will be matched at two times their gift.
- First time donors will have their gifts matched.
- Those who sign up for monthly recurring gifts will also have their gift matched.
How to Support Us on Giving Tuesday
The matching challenges were brought forward by Rob Buckla ’84, Kevin Cleary ’02, Mike Fossaceca ’88, and Jean MacLeay ’86, as well as Otto Rothermel, parent of two alumni. We thank them for this incredible investment in the Mountain, and we thank YOU for any support you can provide, especially in these difficult times.