Ways to Support Our Ministry
Your generosity and kindness helps us sustain and grow our community that transcends a particular place, open to all people, ages and cultures. We continue to be blessed and thankful for the ongoing generous support from visitors, benefactors and volunteers.
There are many ways you can support our ministry:
- Mountain Annual Fund
- Fr. Dan Riley Sustainability Campaign
- Fr. Daniel A. Hurley Legacy Society
- Mountain Online Auction
- Giving Tuesday
- Hungry for God and Good Food
Mt. Irenaeus is a non-profit 501c3, Franciscan community that is self-supporting. Ministering to thousands of individuals and visitors annually at the Mountain, in communities throughout the country and online, we rely on donations to continue our mission — in joining with Christ in ‘making all things new.’ (Rev. 21:5). The manner of life and ministry that we offer is unique and attractive to young and old, of varying faiths and backgrounds:
- Through “On the Road” ministries and digital platforms the Mountain reaches a national and global audience.
- Our communal, welcoming approach has provided spiritual healing for those who have felt alienated.
- Our inclusive manner of ministering to all people draws those of different faiths to the Mountain.
WE DESIRE TO GROW
We want to continue to grow the Mountain Way of Life for generations to come!
- We are working on resources and materials to help “train the trainers” to this way of life.
- We are creating global awareness campaigns to invite others to live our intentional life.
- We are involved in development initiatives to ensure the long-term viability of this ministry.
~ Rijo Maracheril