We often note that the Mountain would not exist without the tremendous support and efforts of our friends who volunteer their skills and knowledge to help sustain the mission of the Mountain. When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, we once again were able to call on friends to form the team who would help keep the resident community safe and take the necessary steps to gradually reopen in a way that takes care of all who visit us.
We want to thank those who have been part of the team, including:
- Rob Buckla – Vice President of Advancement at Lake Forest Academy, a school with students from 35 countries and 13 states.
- Kevin Dooley, M.D. – family practice physician with 25 years of experience. Currently Medical Director of Inpatient Transitional Care program and Medical Staff President of Saratoga Hospital in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
- Dianne Kuzia-Hills – Executive Director of My Brother’s Table, a soup kitchen located in Lee, Massachusetts.
- Karen Pulaski, MS, OTR/L, ATRIC – an occupational therapist for over 31 years, Karen is currently involved in the development of safe practices for acute care, the re-opening of an outpatient center and working with a local community pool to reopen the aquatics program.
- Erik Rufa, M.D. – Hospitalist at State University of New York Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, N.Y.