For What Shall We Pray?
As is our custom at the Mountain, we invite your petitions and prayer requests here online.
1.) As you offer prayers, please be mindful of people’s medical and family privacy; try to avoid using people’s names.
2.) To submit a prayer request, please click on the share button below and complete the fields.
3.) After you click ONCE to submit your prayer request, it is sent to a member of the Mountain community for review and posting. We prayerfully review these requests and may edit or choose not to make them public.
4.) Please pray for intentions:
• Simply view the intentions and click “I prayed for this.”
• To join our prayer circle and be notified of new intentions, email Mary at [email protected] and help minister from wherever you live.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my wife Jane Matuszak. She suffering from severe memory loss. Thank you and God Bless You.
Received: June 30, 2023
Please pray for my Son & reconciliation with his family.
Received: June 28, 2023
Please pray for the healing of Raj's celiac disease. Thank you.
Received: June 23, 2023
Please pray for our daughter Isabelle for healing of lymph nodes and a clear bill of health in upcoming medical tests. And for all others who have an unknown ailment.
Received: June 23, 2023
Please pray Jesus Christ would carry out the following for you and each one of us(Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook):
- Forgive us our sins and blasphemies, and grant us the true freedom you promised. Remove all blinders from our eyes, which you have called the lamp of our bodies.
- Please set us and all those who are or will be related to us in anyway apart for holiness in the truth (your word), and please let them be gathered into heaven as our treasure without fail. I ask that the Son of God designate each one of us as those who directly reveal the Father God. As a result, we all hope to have true knowledge of the only God of truth and of the King Jesus Christ whom He sent.
- Here we send our delegation to the Jesus Christ the Lord and seeks terms for shalom with Jesus, and here we ask you to be our only King.(“Or else, while the other is still far away, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace.” Luke 14:32, “Or let him rely on My protection, Let him make peace with Me, Let him make peace with Me.” Isaiah 27:5 )
- Jesus, please send your angels and command that your intended harvest be accomplished among us.
- May all our flesh live to keep the commandments of Jesus Christ and witness the Salvation of Elohim.
- Grant us the sole advocacy of the one and only God against our adversaries.
- Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
- Lord Jesus, please take all that we have requested and make it your own work, and may it be fulfilled according to God's will, not man's.
Received: June 8, 2023
Prayers for a good friend of the Mountain's Sojourner community, who has helped 100s through their battles with cancer and the treatment process and now needs our prayers for her own treatment. Please keep our friend in your prayers. Thank you.
Received: June 4, 2023
heavenly father, help me, You knows my pain, You always know what was happened because You see everything a most hidden corner , I come with a broken heart,. God if you deign, please God soften and touch damianus aditya christie heart for me.
Received: May 29, 2023
This prayer request is for proper help and support, for anyone suffering from long-term psycho-emotional pain, abuse and trauma from scapegoating — to overcome the often hidden family experience of targeted shame, blame and rejection resulting from a dysfunctional and narcissistic family system.
Received: May 27, 2023
Please pray for a young father of 4; Michael, who has been diagnosed with a metastatic form of brain cancer
Received: May 24, 2023
As a Secular Franciscan and member of the Mountain's Sojourners, my prayer request is that you pray through the intercession of St. Clare of Assisi whose stories of healing and miracles are well-documented.
I need healing prayer for a biopsy under anesthesia on July 10 and for trust and calm.
Please pray for an increase of platelets to a normal level.
For healing from a Superior tabral tear intending into the the biceps labral anchor causing pain and limited movement.
Please pray for the healing power of Jesus to be manifest.