- This event has passed.
Evening of Re-Creation
July 1 @ 5:15 pm - 9:00 pm
As in the past, these evenings will be held rain or shine and will begin with a quiet walk to the Chapel for evening prayer followed by time on the land and supper. This year, in order to maintain the health and safety of our guests and residents, please bring your own bagged meal and we will be eating outside.
After supper we will return to the Chapel for Mass, ending the evening about 9 p.m. Unfortunately, we are currently not able to invite you to spend the night.
Please sign up below as space is limited due to COVID restrictions.
Our schedule is approximately as follows:
- 5:15 p.m. – Quiet walk to the Chapel for evening prayer followed by quiet time on the land.
- Bring your own meal for dinner. Rain or shine we will be eating outside and there will be no access to the stove, refrigerator or microwave. Please do not share your meal or dessert with others.
- 7:30 p.m. – Mass at the Chapel
- 9 p.m. – End of program and departure from the Mountain
The following guidelines must be followed at all times:
- Please park on the road near the House of Peace.
- Masks are required for your visit.
- Social distancing, a minimum of 6 feet, must be adhered to.
- You must sign in upon arrival.
- The only bathrooms available are the ones under the Chapel.
- Please do not enter any building except the Chapel.
If you’re spending time with us and wish to share some of your pictures, please use the hashtag #mtirenaeus or email them to [email protected] so we may use them on the website, social media and in printed publications. Thanks!